Q. What is the best way to create identical worksheets? I do a lot of copying and pasting, but I’m sure there is a better way.
A. One of the easiest ways is to create them all at once. Try this six-step process.
- Create the number of blank worksheets you’ll need.
- Select the first worksheet in the set (left-click).
- Hold down the shift key while left-clicking on the last worksheet in the set. All worksheet tabs should appear white or the same shade of “light.”
- Enter your worksheet data.
- Right-click on any worksheet and select Ungroup sheets.
- As you click from sheet to sheet they should all now contain the same data.
If you don’t know how many you’ll ultimately need, try creating a single worksheet template. When you right-click on a worksheet tab and choose Insert, you can select your template instead of copying and pasting.
Courtesy: Business Management Daily