Many businesses use Ebay to sell surplus inventory and many individuals and small businesses use Ebay as a marketplace to make a profit. Unfortunately, the data cannot be download into an excel readable format or pasted into excel for obtaining statistics and do some analysis. This application accesses Ebay data and populates on Excel worksheet with it. It has a simple interface to allow the user to input the ebay url for the product or results that he or she wants to download.
The main process of the application works by extracting the title, price, shipping, whether the item new, and link to the item. This data is extracted from the HTML of the completed items page selected by the user.
Extract information for single product
Extract information for the list of Products
Download File: Extract_eBay_Product_Details
Please leave a comment below.
- How to load information from the internet using the XMLHTTP Object
- Consolidate Data from Multiple Worksheets into a Master Worksheet in Excel using VBA
- Ten Tips For Coding Excel VBA Macros
- How to Unprotect an Excel Sheet Without Password
- 14 Advanced Excel Tips and Tricks for Basic to Intermediate Users